The TJX Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TJX), the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide, today announced that it plans to webcast the management presentations at its Investor Event on Tuesday, October 22, 2013, from approximately 1:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. ET that day. Please note that due to space constraints, attendance to the live event is by invitation only.
Carol Meyrowitz, TJX Chief Executive Officer, Ernie Herrman, TJX President, and Scott Goldenberg, TJX Chief Financial Officer, will give presentations that will cover business operations, updates and future growth opportunities. A real-time webcast, which will be in listen-only mode, will be available to the public on both the homepage and Investor Information section of www.tjx.com. The webcast also will be archived and available for replay soon after the event at www.tjx.com.
About The TJX Companies, Inc.
The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. As of August 3, 2013, the end of the Company’s second quarter, the Company operated 1,052 T.J. Maxx, 914 Marshalls, 430 HomeGoods and 4 Sierra Trading Post stores as well as SierraTradingPost.com in the United States; 226 Winners, 89 HomeSense, and 22 Marshalls stores in Canada; and 355 T.K. Maxx and 27 HomeSense stores in Europe. TJX’s press releases and financial information are also available at www.tjx.com.Important Information at Website The Company routinely posts information that may be important to investors in the Investor Information section at www.tjx.com. The Company encourages investors to consult that section of its website regularly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV