Deutsche Bank (NYSE:DB) announced today that Karl Keirstead will join as a Director and Equity Research Analyst covering the US Software sector within the Bank’s Markets division. Based in New York, Keirstead will report to Steve Pollard, Head of Research for the Americas, and will lead Deutsche Bank’s Software research.
With nearly 15 years of equity research experience, Keirstead most recently covered Software at BMO Capital Markets. He started his equity research career in 1996 at Lehman Brothers covering IT Services. Keirstead has been named in Institutional Investor’s All-America Research Team Rankings in 2001 and 2002.
“Karl is a seasoned analyst possessing a blend of broad technical skills, deep fundamental insights, and extensive corporate relationships,” Pollard said. “He delivers actionable ideas and a unique industry perspective and we are very excited about his addition to the team in this important and evolving sector.”
Deutsche Bank ranked Top 5 for the second consecutive year in Institutional Investor’s 2013 All-America Research Team client survey.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV