Deutsche Bank (NYSE:DB) announced today that Karl Keirstead will join as a Director and Equity Research Analyst covering the US Software sector within the Bank’s Markets division. Based in New York, Keirstead will report to Steve Pollard, Head of Research for the Americas, and will lead Deutsche Bank’s Software research.
With nearly 15 years of equity research experience, Keirstead most recently covered Software at BMO Capital Markets. He started his equity research career in 1996 at Lehman Brothers covering IT Services. Keirstead has been named in Institutional Investor’s All-America Research Team Rankings in 2001 and 2002.
“Karl is a seasoned analyst possessing a blend of broad technical skills, deep fundamental insights, and extensive corporate relationships,” Pollard said. “He delivers actionable ideas and a unique industry perspective and we are very excited about his addition to the team in this important and evolving sector.”
Deutsche Bank ranked Top 5 for the second consecutive year in
Institutional Investor’s 2013 All-America Research Team client survey.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV