SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc. Buyout
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Do you own shares of Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: GWAY )?
- Did you purchase any of your shares prior to September 23, 2013?
- Do you think the proposed buyout price is too low?
- Do you want to discuss your rights?
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc. (“Greenway” or the “Company”) (NYSE: GWAY) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the Company’s entry into an agreement to be acquired by Vista Equity Partners (“Vista”) in a transaction valued at approximately $644 million.
Click here to learn more: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/greenway-medical-technologies-inc-gway.
Under the terms of the agreement, public shareholders of Greenway will receive $20.35 per share in cash for each share of Greenway they own.The investigation concerns whether Greenway’s board of directors failed to adequately shop the Company and obtain the best possible value for Greenway’s shareholders before entering into an agreement with Vista. If you own the common stock of Greenway and purchased your shares before September 23, 2013, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Seth Rigrodsky or Gina Serra at Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 825 East Gate Boulevard, Suite 300, Garden City, New York 11530, by telephone at (888) 969-4242; by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or at: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/greenway-medical-technologies-inc-gway. Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Wilmington, Delaware and Garden City, New York, regularly prosecutes securities class, derivative and direct actions, shareholder rights litigation and corporate governance litigation, on behalf of shareholders in states and federal courts throughout the United States. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV