[video] Quick Take: Boosting Pro Teams' Ticket Sales
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Sometimes our sports teams need a little help in boosting ticket sales, especially with all the options that fans have these days.
Sales Huddle Group's CEO Sam Caucci told TheStreet's Brittany Umar that professional sports teams are constantly trying to create value for attending fans, such as concession packages with ticket purchases. Sales Huddle Group also works with sports teams and sponsorships.
Caucci added that although sports teams are still getting paid about the same or sometimes more from their sponsors than in the past, the sponsor is definitely in the driver's seat.
With higher demands, sponsors want to see exactly how their money is being spent and now like to be present during the games, sometimes interacting with the fans. His company is fairly active with all four major sports leagues -- the National Football League, Major League Baseball, National Hockey League and National Basketball Association -- as well as Nascar, he said.Caucci concluded that after a particular team installs his company's training platform, some have seen sales increases of 20% to 30% as a result. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV