Yum! Brands (YUM) was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Seymour said investors can look to buy near $65.
Alcoa (AA) popped 2%. Link said the comments from management seem optimistic.
Murphy Oil (MUR) dropped 1%. Mike Khouw said that crude inventories weighed on the stock today and he would avoid it.Darden Restaurants (DRI) jumped 7%. Finerman said the stock seems interesting after news surfaced of a possible breakup of some of its restaurant brands. Fastenal (FAST) fell 6%. Adami said it could trade all the way down to $40. Link doesn't really care for Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) because of growth issues. Seymour said the turnaround story is working slowly, but is already priced into the stock. Adami said Exxon Mobil (XOM) seems like a solid bounce play because of a "double bottom" on the charts, but Apache (APA) is better for the longer term. Regis Philbin was a guest on the show and said Micron (MU) should go to $20 and higher. He's correctly called the stock for several months. He prefers to buy near Halloween, since the markets are seasonally weak in September and October. He also likes Facebook, International Business Machine (IBM) and Hewlett-Packard. For their final trades, Finerman was a buyer of Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Link liked Dollar General (DG), and Adami said to buyer Costco Wholesale (COST). Seymour said to go long Tesoro (TSO) and Khouw concurred, but by selling November put options instead. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV