Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:38 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Wednesday.
Jefferies likes KBR Inc. (KBR) and Cramer agreed because "it's a very inexpensive stock." KBR was unchanged at $32.02.
Credit Suisse upgraded EOG Resources (EOG). Cramer said the stock is "a rocket ship" although, after talking to the CEO of Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) on Mad Money last night, he said Pioneer may be a better choice right now. EOG was flat at $171.52.Cramer called Kansas City Southern (KSU) a "Nafta play" because "this is the way" autos are going to be shipped to Mexico from the United States. "I would not sell it," he advised. KSU was off 1% to $109.87. Raymond James upgraded Halliburton (HAL). Cramer said he likes the stock since it's come down a bit following its Dutch tender offering a few months ago. HAL was unchanged at $48.56. J.P. Morgan said not worry about Hain Celestial Group (HAIN). Cramer agreed, but said the high-value stock will continue to get hit in this market environment. HAIN fell 1.9% to $73.92. Hertz (HTZ) is lower following its recent earnings report. Cramer said it's "probably right to pull the trigger" regarding buying the stock. HTZ rose 1.6% to $22.14. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV