CHICAGO, Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Taylor Capital Group, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: TAYC) today announced that it plans to report third quarter 2013 results after the market closes on Thursday, October 17, 2013. A news release will be available at that time on the Company's website at www.taylorcapitalgroup.com.
In light of the previously announced pending merger with MB Financial, Inc., the Company will not be hosting an investor call this quarter.
About Taylor Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: TAYC)
Taylor Capital Group, Inc. is the holding company of Cole Taylor Bank, a commercial bank headquartered in Chicago with assets of $5.9 billion as of June 30, 2013. For more than 80 years, Cole Taylor Bank has been successfully meeting the banking needs of closely-held companies and the people who own and manage them by focusing on a relationship-based approach to business. Through its national businesses, Cole Taylor provides a full range of financial services, including asset based lending, commercial equipment financing, and residential mortgage lending.SOURCE Taylor Capital Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV