BOSTON, Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Shares in Atossa Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATOS) plunged on Monday when the company revealed that it was recalling its ForeCyte Breast Health Test and its Mammary Aspiration Specimen Cytology Tests from the markets. The reason for the recall is that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration raised concerns about the products. The Wall Street Journal reports that these concerns were made known to Atossa Genetics in a warning letter from earlier this year.
Block & Leviton LLP ( www.blockesq.com), a Boston-based law firm representing investors nationwide, is investigating possible securities law violations involving Atossa Genetics. The company's stock price plunged by more than 46% on October 7, 2013 on the news of the recall.
Block & Leviton's investigation seeks to determine, among other things, whether Atossa Genetics or its officers and directors have violated the federal securities laws. If you have any information relevant to this investigation, or have questions about your legal rights, please contact attorney Steven P. Harte or Whitney Street of Block & Leviton LLP at (617) 398-5600 or at Steven@blockesq.com or Whitney@blockesq.com. Confidentiality to any whistleblowers or other persons with information relevant to the investigation is assured.Block & Leviton is a Boston-based law firm representing investors for violations of securities laws. The firm's lawyers have collectively been prosecuting securities cases on behalf of investors for over 50 years. This notice may constitute attorney advertising.Contact: BLOCK & LEVITON LLP Steven Harte, Esq. Whitney E. Street, Esq.(617) 398-5600 Steven@blockesq.com Whitney@blockesq.com SOURCE Block & Leviton LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV