DALLAS, Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) and wholly owned subsidiary AirTran Airways are launching a three-day sale offering extra low fares for winter travel. Customers can take advantage of these low fares starting at $49, $99, $129, and $149 based on length of travel to select destinations today through Thursday, October 10, 2013, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city. Fares are available for travel on nonstop flights every day except Fridays and Sundays beginning Dec. 4 through Dec. 18, 2013, and Jan. 7 through Feb. 12, 2014 (check fare rules for restrictions). Some flights are operated by AirTran Airways. Now you can find more options, including AirTran sale fares on www.southwest.com.
For travel up to 500 miles, fares are $49 one-way. For travel 501 to 1,000 miles, fares are $99 one-way. For travel 1,001 to 1,500 miles, fares are $129 one-way. For travel 1,500 or more miles, fares are $149 one-way. To see the list of available cities, prices, and to take advantage of Southwest and AirTran's special fares, visit www.southwest.com .
Examples of Southwest Airlines' low fares include (see Fare Rules below):
- $49 one-way nonstop between Atlanta and Orlando
- $49 one-way nonstop between San Diego and Las Vegas
- $99 one-way nonstop between Austin and Denver
- $99 one-way nonstop between Phoenix and San Antonio
- $129 one-way nonstop between St. Louis and Las Vegas
- $149 one-way nonstop between Atlanta and San Francisco
- Hotels: save 40-60% on select hotels in Las Vegas, Orlando, San Diego, and more when you book at southwest.com.
- Cars: Save up to 35%, plus earn 1,200 Rapid Rewards Points on two-day rentals with Budget, exclusively at southwest.com.
- Southwest Vacations: Get these same Sale Air Fares, plus $100 Bonus Savings, on Flight plus Hotel Vacation Packages.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV