CLEARWATER, Fla., Oct. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD) today announced it will host its Fall TechSelect Partner Conference from November 6-9, 2013 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles, California. The event, expected to attract over 350 channel partners, will focus on innovation and provide the TechSelect community with training, tools, and networking opportunities to profitably grow their business. TechSelect, a national community of solution providers with proven leadership in the IT industry, promotes unique cooperation between solution providers, vendor partners, and Tech Data to deliver the business training and technology solutions necessary to foster membership growth and success.
"The TechSelect Partner Conference provides industry-leading content and networking opportunities for our channel partners," Pete Peterson, senior vice president, U.S. Sales at Tech Data. "TechSelect connects solution providers with some of the industry's top vendor partners, opening up new ways to create business opportunities and share profitable growth strategies, while also providing a platform to discuss the latest technologies in the IT channel. We look forward to another great event with our TechSelect members in Los Angeles."
The TechSelect Fall Partner Conference includes the following key focus areas:
- Innovation Workshops
- Peer-to-Peer Panel Workshops
- Vendor Training Workshops
- Vertical Expansion Sessions focused on cloud, mobility, and the public sector
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV