DAYTON, Ohio, Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fall season has arrived with crisp leaves and beautiful weather, plus exciting events in the Dayton area. Revel in the excitement and discover upcoming happenings including:
- 44th Ohio Sauerkraut Festival – This renowned craft festival features unique food offerings like sauerkraut pizza and fudge.
- Yellow Springs Street Fair – Explore the streets of Yellow Springs filled with people, a variety of vendors, food and performances.
- Dayton Liederkkranz Turner Oktoberfest – The most authentic celebration of Oktoberfest in Dayton, this event features a selection of German beer, food and live German party music.
- Yellow Springs Artist Studio Tour & Sale – Occurring the third week of October, vendors will be displaying an array of unique and handcrafted creations in the Yellow Springs area.
- Annual Ghost N Goblin 5k Run/Walk – Register by Oct. 12 to join in on the fun
Prepare for these celebrations with overnight accommodations at Dayton Marriott. Offering 390 deluxe guest rooms, one Concierge Level and nine suites, this hotel is able to host families, business travelers and groups of all sizes.
While away from their rooms, guests can explore the area surrounding this University of Dayton hotel. Enjoy dinner reservations with the family at one of the many local restaurants nearby to taste some of the finest Spanish and Thai cuisines.
About Dayton MarriottSituated in a tranquil suburban setting, Dayton Marriott is moments from downtown and major corporate and government facilities. A favorite hotel adjacent to University of Dayton, visitors enjoy 399 deluxe hotel rooms, including 120 Concierge Level rooms and nine suites, stylishly decorated and featuring luxurious bedding and high-speed Internet access. Discover upscale amenities such as free Wi-Fi in public areas, a relaxing indoor/outdoor pool and an on-site fitness center. For tasty American cuisine, try one of the many restaurants near University of Dayton like Parmizzano's Restaurant or, enjoy a beverage at Gambit's Bar & Grill. A spacious choice for meetings and conferences, this hotel's meeting space near the Dayton convention center features state-of-the-art facilities, high-speed Internet access and professional, dedicated staff. With all this downtown Dayton hotel has to offer, the choice is easy and the opportunities are endless.For more information or to make a reservation, call 800-450-8625 or visit www.marriott.com/dayoh. SOURCE Dayton Marriott