NEW YORK, Oct. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The New York Times Company (NYSE:NYT) announced today that its third-quarter 2013 earnings conference call will be held on Thursday, October 31 at 11:00 a.m. E.T. The Company's earnings announcement will be released before the market opens that morning and will be available on www.nytco.com .
To access the call, dial 866-652-5200 (in the U.S.) or 412-317-6060 (international callers). Participants should dial in to the conference call approximately 10 minutes before the start time. Online listeners can link to the live webcast at www.nytco.com/investors .
An archive of the webcast will be available beginning about two hours after the call at www.nytco.com/investors . The archive will be available for approximately three months.An audio replay will be available at 877-344-7529 (in the U.S.) and at 412-317-0088 (international callers) beginning approximately two hours after the call until 9:00 a.m. E.T. on Friday, November 8. The access code is 10035106. The New York Times Company, a leading global, multimedia news and information company with 2012 revenues of $2.0 billion, includes The New York Times, the International Herald Tribune, The Boston Globe, NYTimes.com, BostonGlobe.com, Boston.com and related properties. The Company's core purpose is to enhance society by creating, collecting and distributing high-quality news and information. This press release can be downloaded from www.nytco.com
CONTACT: Andrea Passalacqua, 212-556-7354 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV