- Qualified by Microsoft as fully interoperable with Microsoft Lync Server 2013
- Simplifies collaboration with seamless sharing of real-time video, voice and data
- Businesses achieve better engagement, enhanced communication and increased productivity
- Meetings with local and remote participants begin with a single touch
CALGARY, Alberta, Oct. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The much-anticipated SMART Room System for Microsoft Lync has been qualified by Microsoft as fully interoperable with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 and is now shipping worldwide. SMART Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq:SMT) (TSX:SMA), a leading provider of collaboration solutions, is one of the first companies to globally ship an integrated hardware and software solution that supports Microsoft Lync in the meeting room. Lync is the popular software application that thousands of companies around the world already use on a daily basis for their communication requirements. The SMART Room System is fully integrated with innovative features, all developed with the goal of extending customers' Microsoft Lync investment into any collaboration space.
"We are delighted to see the SMART Room System for Microsoft Lync shipping," says Giovanni Mezgec, General Manager of Lync Product Marketing for Microsoft. "The SMART Room System combines SMART's outstanding visual collaboration solutions with Lync's industry-leading UC features, offering a collaboration solution that can help increase productivity, efficiency and organizational flexibility."
Even prior to the system being available, SMART documented hundreds of customer orders from businesses. The conferencing solution simplifies the collaboration experience for both virtual and face-to-face meeting participants and provides a seamless online experience through sharing of real-time video, voice and data. Businesses that have started using SMART Room System have benefited from its ease-of-use and found it led to better engagement, enhanced communication and increased productivity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV