Starbucks Coffee Company (NASDAQ:SBUX):
My Starbucks Rewards™ loyalty members will soon have even more benefits and choices, beginning Oct. 15.
- More Choices of Benefits:
- If members have a free birthday reward, or have earned a free drink or food reward, they can now choose Evolution Fresh™ juices (as well as other bottled Starbucks® beverage in participating Starbucks stores).
- In addition to the free birthday drink or food item members currently enjoy, this year’s birthday email will include a coupon for 15 percent off a customer’s purchase at StarbucksStore.com*.
- More Places to Redeem Rewards:
- In addition to being able to earn Stars at participating Teavana stores, members can also redeem their rewards at participating Teavana stores across the U.S. and Canada. This includes free refills, and a free beverage or 1 oz. of loose tea for free birthday or earned free rewards.
- In addition, many airport locations in the U.S. and Canada will now redeem members’ free birthday or earned free drink or food rewards. Please check the store locator on starbucks.com to see which stores are now honoring redemption of My Starbucks Rewards™ free rewards.
Beginning October 15, 2013
Participating Starbucks and Teavana stores in the U.S. and Canada
How to Participate:
- Customers can join My Starbucks Rewards™ by registering a Starbucks Card at https://www.starbucks.com/register, or by downloading the Starbucks mobile app.
- Upon joining, customers are at the Welcome level of the My Starbucks Rewards™ program, where they can receive a free food or drink reward on their birthday at participating Starbucks® stores or a free drink or 1 oz. of loose leaf tea at participating Teavana® stores. Customers will also receive a special one-time 15 percent off birthday coupon to use on StarbucksStore.com*.
- Green Level: Once members earn 5 Stars, they will move to the Green level, where they may receive all of the Welcome level benefits in addition to free refills on brewed or iced coffee or tea during the same store visit when the original drink was paid for with their registered Starbucks Card, and special member exclusive offers.
- Gold Level: After customers earn 30 Stars in 12 months (25 additional Stars after initially qualifying for Green level), customers will qualify for the Gold level. At this level, customers may receive Welcome and Green level benefits in addition to a personalized Gold Card and free reward after every 12 Stars.
*Some restrictions apply. See
for full program details.
About Starbucks Coffee Company
Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the finest quality
coffee in the world. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. Through our unwavering commitment to excellence and our guiding principles, we bring the unique
to life for every customer through every cup.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: