RICHMOND, Va., Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- October is National Energy Awareness month and the approach of colder weather means it's a good time to think about how to conserve energy and save money. Dominion Virginia Power stands ready to help.
"If you haven't already, now is the time to sign up for Manage Your Account ( https://www.dom.com/manage-your-account-registration.jsp) and begin finding personalized information on how to save energy" said Ken Barker, vice president – Customer Solutions and Energy Conservation. "Winter is just around the corner. Make sure your energy saving plan gets here first."
At www.dom.com, customers can find a wealth of information about company conservation programs and easy-to-follow tips on how to use energy more efficiently. This comprehensive website includes simple conservation tips, 10 ways to save on winter heating bills and a full list of available conservation programs and rebates. It also provides links to websites that offer energy calculators.
For example, customers can improve home comfort and save energy and money by enrolling in the company's Heat Pump Tune-Up program, which pays a $90 rebate after completing the tune-up using one of the company's approved independent heating and air conditioning contractors.One of the best ways to stay up-to-date about personal energy usage is to sign up to Manage Your Account online. Being aware of energy usage is the first step to making adjustments that save energy and money. When signing up for access, don't forget to enroll in eBill, Dominion's paperless billing program. With eBill, customers receive an email notification when a bill is ready to view, a payment reminder email, and the ability to view and print a detailed bill online anytime, anywhere. It can make life a little easier and simpler and it helps the environment, too.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV