The Warren Buffett Way 3e (Graphic: Business Wire)
Wiley Global Finance, the Professional Development business, finance and accounting arm of John Wiley & Sons, is pleased to announce the publication of a revised edition of its New York Times bestselling book The Warren Buffett Way 3e, by Robert Hagstrom, Chief Investment Strategist at Legg Mason and prolific investing author. This third edition of The Warren Buffett Way includes new chapters, case studies, and an overall revision that reflects new trends and thinking in this post-recession world. In addition to the new hardcover, Wiley created a companion website, warrenbuffettway.com, that contains a valuation tool Buffett uses in his stock analysis, a social community, and an array of information to put Buffett's approach into practice. There’s also a workbook that complements the new book, and a video course available on both DVD and streaming video.
Despite the avalanche of information available to today's investor, many still struggle to earn a profit. But far above the market madness stands the insights and experience of Warren Buffett. In this latest edition of The Warren Buffett Way, Hagstrom puts the "Oracle of Omaha's" investment philosophy in perspective, while revealing how investors can incorporate his effective approach into their own endeavors.
“Warren Buffett is the single most successful investor we know, and he’s been employing the same strategy successfully for the past 60 years. Why can’t more people invest like Buffett does? Because emotions get in the way. They lack patience and rationality. The psychology is what gets in the way,” says Hagstrom.
Opening with an engaging look at Buffett's personal and professional history, this timely book quickly moves on to introduce the individuals—from Benjamin Graham and Philip Fisher to Charlie Munger—who influenced the way Buffett looks at investing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV