Impax Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPXL) announced today that the Company will release its third quarter 2013 financial results on Monday, November 4, 2013, after the close of the U.S. financial markets. The Company will host a conference call and live webcast with the investment community at 4:30 p.m., Eastern Time on November 4, 2013.
The financial results and live webcast will be accessible through the Investor Relations section of the Company's Web site, www.impaxlabs.com.
To access the call through a conference line, dial (877) 356-3814 (in the U.S.) and (706) 758-0033 (international callers). The conference ID is 77523621.
A replay of the conference call will be available for seven days shortly after the call. To access the replay, dial (855) 859-2056 (in the U.S.) and (404) 537-3406 (international callers). The access code for the replay is 77523621.About Impax Laboratories, Inc. Impax Laboratories, Inc. (Impax) is a technology based specialty pharmaceutical company applying its formulation expertise and drug delivery technology to the development of controlled-release and specialty generics in addition to the development of central nervous system disorder branded products. Impax markets its generic products through its Global Pharmaceuticals division and markets its branded products through the Impax Pharmaceuticals division. Additionally, where strategically appropriate, Impax develops marketing partnerships to fully leverage its technology platform and pursues partnership opportunities that offer alternative dosage form technologies, such as injectables, nasal sprays, inhalers, patches, creams and ointments. For more information, please visit the Company's Web site at: www.impaxlabs.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV