Progress (NASDAQ:PRGS) today unveiled at its Exchange 2013 user conference a new, open community forum designed to enable developers to access and share timely, expert and relevant technical and business content. “The Community” will be an online hub where developers, independent software vendors and business managers can collaborate as they create, and customize business applications with leading technologies, including the Progress® Pacific™ platform-as-a-service (PaaS).
As businesses of all sizes address unprecedented market pressures to develop applications quickly and at low cost, developers and other technical professionals seek online forums to quickly solve problems and share best practices as well as tips and tricks.
The Community will introduce an open source way of thinking (transparent and authentic) and allow Progress users, customers and partners to exchange questions and access relevant information instantly. For those looking to develop an application quickly, The Community will house drag and drop short cuts as well as solutions posted by other users.
The new community will continue to provide the same level of high-quality content as Progress’ previous forum, but with additional features.
- An open platform available to both Pacific users and non-users after a one-time registration
- An event calendar with updates on Webinars, white papers, useful product information, and monthly Q&A
- Automatic reenrollment for previous members into the new community
- Job-posting corner where businesses can post opportunities within their organizations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV