(Nasdaq:ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, today made several product announcements at the 2013 HR Technology
® Conference, held October 7-9 at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
At the HR Technology Conference & Exposition, Ultimate Software provided attendees with a preliminary look at the UltiPro Recruiting solution that will be available in early 2014.
Ultimate showcased highlights of its latest recruiting solution, including:
- Gamification, collaboration tools, mobility, and integration with popular social networks
- The ability for candidates to build an in-depth online presence rather than being limited to the traditional candidate profile
- Functionality that recommends job opportunities to candidates based on innate competencies, behaviors, motivations, and career aspirations — rather than just displaying open jobs based on a typical keyword or title search
- State-of-the-art design principles for the user experience — ethnographic research, real-world observation of the online job application process, data from eye-tracking technology studies that show how users navigate web-based applications, and input from current customers
- A recruiter experience that reflects how recruiters and hiring managers prefer to work
“Ultimate’s UltiPro Recruiting is an entirely new approach to attracting and hiring people — a candidate-focused solution that delivers an engaging, relationship-driven experience that will help organizations connect the best talent with their business,” said Cecile Leroux, vice president of product strategy and product management at Ultimate Software.
Instead of a system that focuses primarily on automation and efficiency for recruiters, Ultimate Software’s new recruiting solution was designed to simplify people’s experience early in the talent acquisition process, make the process a personal and impactful experience, and prevent candidate drop-off.
Engagement of people will always be central to Ultimate Software’s business philosophy for our customers
, and we believe successful candidates become successful employees,” said Adam Rogers, chief technology officer at Ultimate Software. “For many organizations, it is difficult to engage people in the talent acquisition process, which frequently is the candidate’s first interaction with a company. Treating recruiting like a consumer interaction and designing the experience around the candidate are crucial for businesses today that want to attract top talent.”
New Time Clock Offering
At the HR Technology Conference, Ultimate Software also announced that it will now be offering customers with hourly employees a new time clock option in addition to the workforce management software the company already delivers. Beginning in October 2013, a tablet-based time collection and employee self-service device — called UltiPro TouchBase — will be available to customers that select Ultimate Software’s solutions for workforce management.