- 17 Madison. One approximately 31,000 square foot industrial building in Fairfield, New Jersey adjacent to Highway 46 and Interstate 80. This building was 100% leased to one tenant at acquisition and was acquired for a purchase price of approximately $2.8 million;
- 550 Delancy. One trans-shipment industrial building totaling approximately 52,000 square feet on 9.4 acres in Newark, New Jersey. This property provides 101 dock high loading positions and is located adjacent to the intersection of the New Jersey Turnpike, Interstate 78 and Routes 1 and 9. This building was 100% leased upon acquisition to one tenant and was acquired for a purchase price of approximately $15.0 million; and
- Melanie Lane. Three buildings totaling approximately 167,000 square feet in East Hanover, New Jersey that were acquired for a purchase price of approximately $20.0 million. These buildings are adjacent to Highway 10 and near the intersection of Interstates 80, 280 and 287 and were approximately 94% leased to 34 tenants as of October 1, 2013.
Terreno Realty Corporation Announces Quarterly Investment, Operating And Capital Markets Activity
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts