ST. LOUIS, Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Savvis, a CenturyLink company (NYSE: CTL) and global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions, today announced it has extended its capabilities to deliver a comprehensive solutions portfolio to enterprises and government agencies for powering big data, business applications, content management and e-commerce platforms.
"We have taken what Savvis has always excelled at – cloud, colocation, managed hosting, network and security – and added a new set of integrated solutions to drive valuable business outcomes for clients," said Steve Garrou, vice president, global solutions management at Savvis. "These solutions include options that leverage our consulting expertise and best practices for planning, implementation and operations, enabling companies to align even the most complex of IT environments under one roof."
Savvis' solutions portfolio builds on its strengths in IT outsourcing, colocation, managed hosting and cloud with vertical market expertise, infrastructure optimization and consulting services. The portfolio includes four suites:
- Big data to deliver greater insights across all structured and unstructured data sources through an array of offerings;
- Business applications to perform competitively at scale, without the distraction of deployment and ongoing maintenance;
- Content management to promote collaboration and creativity across digital media; and
- e-commerce to drive revenue faster through comprehensive, secure and scalable IT infrastructure.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts