CALABASAS, Calif., Oct. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NetSol Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:NTWK), a worldwide provider of global IT solutions, today announced it is offering enterprise mobile applications for the asset finance and leasing industry through the company's new mobility division. Designed to provide customers with even greater enterprise flexibility, these new multi-platform software products enable users to perform a wide range of tasks and business functions using mobile devices.
The enhanced functionality of NetSol's mobility products optimizes productivity and improves the responsiveness of global sales teams. The applications seamlessly integrate with the company's flagship platform, the NetSol Financial Suite TM (NFS), a flexible, end-to-end enterprise software solution for financing and leasing operations.
"Building upon our expertise in the field, we have invested more than a year of research and development to create a cutting edge enterprise mobility suite that offers powerful features, enabling our clients to mobilize their teams and get more out of their business," said Najeeb Ghauri, CEO of NetSol Technologies. "The move toward enterprise mobility was a natural progression for NetSol Technologies and made perfect sense considering that we are one of the most experienced players in the asset finance and leasing industry. Mobility is the future, and with this launch we are extending our leadership."Current products available within NetSol's mobility division include:
- NetSol's mPOS (point of sale), where users can generate multiple quotations, attach and upload accompanying documents as well as submit applications;
- NetSol's Field Investigator and Collections, which features powerful work queues and task management functionalities that enable mobile teams to expedite verifications in real time as well as upload photographs and use location-based services; and
- NetSol's mAccount, which serves as a customer-end application with a Smart Dashboard feature to view contract status, pending payments and push notifications from the dealer network.
|Roger Pondel | Matt Sheldon|
|George Medici | email@example.com|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV