2K And Gearbox Software Today Announced That The Borderlands® 2 Game Of The Year Edition Is Now Available On All Platforms In North America, And Will Be Available Internationally On October 11, 2013. (Graphic: Business Wire)
2K and Gearbox Software today announced that the Borderlands® 2 Game of the Year Edition is now available on all platforms in North America, and will be available internationally on October 11, 2013. With over $100 of gameplay content for only $59.99, players have never had a better opportunity to get their hands on the critically acclaimed Borderlands 2, all of the Season Pass content, two additional character classes, plus more for such an outstanding value.
The Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition gives players the ability to take each of the six playable Vault Hunters to new levels, enjoy hundreds of hours of shoot-and-loot mayhem, and play each of the four highly popular add-on campaigns, all in one action-packed bundle. The Game of the Year Edition includes:
- Borderlands 2 main game ;
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty;
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage;
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt;
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep;
- Creature Slaughter Dome;
Premiere Club Content:
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class;
- Gearbox Gun Pack;
- Golden Key;
- Vault Hunter's Relic;
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class;
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins;
- Contraband Sky Rocket Grenade;
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1.
“The passionate support from Borderlands 2 fans continues to blow us away and allows us to offer the most value-packed Game of the Year Edition we have ever published,” said Christoph Hartman, president of 2K. “Our friends at Gearbox Software continue expanding the world of Pandora, and together we will continue bringing gamers the best shoot-and-loot mayhem possible.”
For the Vault Hunters interested in real-life loot, the Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt starts this Friday, October 11, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. EDT. Thanks to the generosity of sponsors, players that register for the four-week sweepstakes will get a chance to win great prizes from PlayStation®, Nvidia, Turtle Beach, and BradyGames including:
- PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment systems with copies of Borderlands 2 Vita once released ;
- Customized Borderlands 2 XP SEVEN headsets from Turtle Beach;
- NVIDIA® Shield™ PC Streaming set-up with a custom painted Tiki PC by Falcon Northwest;
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 Ti GFX cards;
- Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition Strategy Guides by BradyGames;
- Lifetime supplies of all 2K titles on Steam – past, present, and future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV