SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Palo Alto Networks® (NYSE: PANW), the network security company™, today announced that Lee Klarich, the Company's senior vice president of product management, will be presenting at the 13th Annual Cyber Security Symposium in Sacramento, California on October 10, 2013.
The Cyber Security Symposium is a two day conference offered by Public Sector Partners to examine best practices to protect the citizenry, critical infrastructure, and sensitive data from cyberattacks.
Klarich's session, titled "Next-Generation Security: Eliminating Today's Silos to Minimize Cyber Risks", will discuss how a next-generation security platform approach can put the power back in the hands of security teams instead of cyber criminals, and disrupt the current cycle of cyberthreats.Quote
- Klarich commented: "Many security teams today are using a plethora of stand-alone security products and tools bolted on to their network to address new multi-faceted and complicated cyberthreats. This approach is not only costly, it's ineffective and leaves gaping holes in an organization's security posture. A new next-generation platform approach is required to achieve effective cybersecurity and safely enable operations."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts