ATLANTA, Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Imagine visiting a city and getting to experience the "In the Know" sights and luxury experiences of the destination. Drawing from more than 60 years of global expertise, the IHG ® brand's (InterContinental Hotels Group) [LON: IHG, NYSE:IHG (ADRs)] InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts is providing its guests with this unique opportunity through the launch of its "Extraordinary Day" packages at 13 key properties throughout North America. From a private flight to take in Chicago's impressive skyline to a deep sea fishing trip off the coast of Miami, these packages feature enriching experiences that allow guests to immerse themselves into a destination from an insider's perspective.
"The 'Extraordinary Day' packages are a new part of our collection of 'Perfect Day' experiences, which are concierge-curated packages that help guests experience what the perfect morning, afternoon and evening looks like in a destination," said Debbie Grant, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts director of brand management. "Our 'Best in Class' concierge teams love to share their knowledge with our guests and take pride in connecting them to what is most special about a destination. Our 'Extraordinary Day' packages take this concept to the next level for those guests who are looking for a more tailored luxury experience while still receiving a taste of the local culture of a destination."
For the foodie, history lover or sports enthusiast, the "Extraordinary Day" packages provide an option for all personalities and interests, finding innovative and lavish ways to highlight the best a city has to offer. Transport yourself in time with the InterContinental Presidente Santa Fe Mexico hotel's package, which begins with a hot air balloon ride over the Teotihuacan pyramids, followed by a culinary lesson with a top local chef and finishes with a sunset view from the top of Mexico City's tallest building, Torre Mayor and private helicopter tour. Step into the bustling action of the Big Apple with the InterContinental New York Times Square package that mixes the best of food and culture, including a private cooking class with celebrity chef Todd English* at the hotel's restaurant Ca Va Brasserie and VIP backstage tour and seating for a top Broadway play. Tap into your adventurous spirit with InterContinental Presidente Cozumel Resort & Spa's "Extraordinary Diving Day" package which takes guests on an exclusive, private dive trip to the world's second largest coral reef followed by one of the finest dining experiences on the island of Cozumel. To book an "Extraordinary Day" package, please visit the reservation site of each of our participating hotels.
In addition to the packages, the InterContinental brand is offering a sweepstakes that gives residents of the U.S., Canada and Mexico a chance to win their favorite "Extraordinary Day" package, which includes a two-night hotel stay and roundtrip airfare for two. InterContinental guests and travel enthusiasts can enter into the sweepstakes at http://www.extraordinarydaysweeps.com for an opportunity to win from now through Dec. 1, 2013.** Sweepstakes participants will have the opportunity to share the promotion with friends via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and email for additional entries. The two winners selected randomly will be able to choose from one of 13 "Extraordinary Day" packages at the following participating properties:
- InterContinental Boston
- InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta
- InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
- InterContinental Chicago O'Hare
- InterContinental Miami
- InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco
- InterContinental San Francisco
- InterContinental Los Angeles Century City
- InterContinental New York Times Square
- InterContinental Toronto Yorkville
- Willard InterContinental Washington D.C.
- Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa
- Presidente InterContinental Santa Fe Mexico
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV