CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UTC Aerospace Systems has received a supplier award from Lockheed Martin for its actuation systems contributions to the F-35 Lightning II Program at the DSEI tradeshow. UTC Aerospace Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
The company's Actuation Systems business, based in Wolverhampton, UK, provides the weapons bay door drive system, utilities actuation and uplock components for the F-35 Lightning II – the largest defense program in the world.
Andreas Schell, president Actuation Systems said, "We're delighted to have been recognized by Lockheed Martin for our contribution to this pioneering fifth generation fighter plane. It's a tribute to the hard work and dedication of our team."
UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities.United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries. SOURCE UTC Aerospace Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV