(2) Javelin Strategy & Research, Prepaid Cards and Products in 2012, Enabling Financial Access for Underbanked and Gen Y Consumers(3) Potential savings calculated based on Javelin Strategy & Research that 41 percent of underbanked consumers report they pay a fee of $3.00 to $3.99 to reload their prepaid cards. Prepaid card customers reload their cards an average of two times per month, with 10 percent reloading 5 times or more per month.
A Guide To American Express Serve (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.