(2) Javelin Strategy & Research, Prepaid Cards and Products in 2012, Enabling Financial Access for Underbanked and Gen Y Consumers
(3) Potential savings calculated based on Javelin Strategy & Research that 41 percent of underbanked consumers report they pay a fee of $3.00 to $3.99 to reload their prepaid cards. Prepaid card customers reload their cards an average of two times per month, with 10 percent reloading 5 times or more per month.
(4) Purchase Protection is underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company, Administrative Office, Phoenix, AZ. Coverage is determined by the terms, conditions, and exclusions of Policy AX0951 or Policy PP-IND and is subject to change with notice. This document does not supplement or replace the Policy.
(5) Roadside Assistance may arrange for the following services: towing, winching, jump starts, flat tire change when spare is available, lockout service when key is in vehicle and delivery of up to 2 gallons of fuel. Cardmembers are responsible for the costs charged by third-party service providers. Services are available regardless of mileage from primary residence when traveling within the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Subject to additional terms, conditions and exclusions. Call 1-877-458-7304 for full terms and conditions(6) While the Global Assist® Hotline coordination and assistance services are offered at no additional charge from American Express, Cardmembers are responsible for the costs charged by third-party service providers.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts