The $1 monthly fee is waived if customers use Direct Deposit to load their account or add $500 or more to their account during a monthly statement period. See fee chart for further details.
More Ways to Move & Manage Money with American Express Serve
To help customers make smart decisions about their finances, American Express has partnered with LearnVest to bring free educational financial content to Serve.com, and is introducing Reserve, a linked account that customers can use to store money for upcoming expenses. Additionally, American Express Serve customers have free access to Serve’s Bill Pay feature to pay bills online and can withdraw cash for free at MoneyPass® ATMs in the U.S.
- LearnVest Partnership: LearnVest, a company aimed at making educational financial content accessible to everyone, will provide information designed to help customers set and achieve financial goals and save money. This free educational financial information will be integrated throughout the Serve.com experience.
- Reserve: Customers can easily move funds with one time or recurring payments from their Serve Account to a linked Reserve to put money away – and keep it away – for future purchases like a vacation, holiday gifts, or for emergency funds.
- Bill Pay: With electronic bill pay customers can pay any bill online using Serve.com and the Serve mobile app.
- Free Withdrawals at MoneyPass® ATMs in the U.S.: American Express Serve customers can now withdraw money for free at more than 22,000 MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide. For the closest MoneyPass® ATM location, customers can visit: https://www.serve.com/manage-money/#/atm-access
Additionally, all funds in permanent American Express Serve Accounts are eligible for FDIC pass-through insurance. This feature also allows American Express Serve customers to arrange for direct deposit of U.S. government payments including social security benefits and military pay. Temporary account funds will not be FDIC insured.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts