In a move that disrupts the rapidly growing worldwide IT management market for emerging enterprises and departmental/line-of-business customers, CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced the availability of CA Nimsoft Monitor Snap—a free, feature-rich version of its acclaimed CA Nimsoft Monitor solution.
CA Nimsoft Monitor Snap enables resource-constrained customers to quickly achieve enterprise-class visibility into the health of the diverse IT resources that support delivery of their business-critical IT services. Unlike existing freeware, freemiums, time-limited trials, open-source tools or mid-market commercial products, CA Nimsoft Monitor Snap:
- Can be up and running in as little as an hour, rather than requiring extensive setup and configuration
- Provides robust performance and availability monitoring capabilities for network resources, physical and virtual servers, storage, databases and more in a single, fully-integrated solution—in marked contrast to other vendor offerings that require multiple products with varying levels of integration
- Is free for up to 30 monitored devices each with unlimited monitors—not a limited time-trial
"Until today, under-resourced customers faced an unacceptable choice between non-integrated 'point' monitoring tools, technically challenging open-source code, and conventional enterprise-class technology that cost too much and took too long to implement,” said John Smith, General Manager, Infrastructure Management, CA Technologies. “With CA Nimsoft Monitor Snap, these customers finally have a solution that genuinely meets their specific needs."
CA Nimsoft Monitor Snap addresses the needs of emerging enterprises—which lack the resources of their large corporate counterparts, but are no less dependent on the health of their IT environments. It also gives large enterprise IT organizations and departmental IT service teams the unique opportunity to adopt next-generation management technology without cost or unnecessary risk—allowing them to more aggressively drive down operational costs and better safeguard service delivery as their IT environments become increasingly dynamic.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts