Small Business Owners Buried In Paperwork Seek Relief
SPRING GROVE, Ill., Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With autumn underway, now is the time for small business owners to review costly operational expenses and adjust year-end plans.
Some of the most successful entrepreneurs are buried in a mountain of paperwork. While meticulous record-keeping is essential, it doesn't need to be costly or overbearing. There are ways to reduce costs and simplify the process, allowing more time and money to be spent growing the business.
Cartridge World, the largest specialty retailer of printer ink and toner cartridges, can help reduce costs and frustrations caused by cumbersome record-keeping procedures.
- Don't spend time or money creating forms. Websites such as www.entrepreneur.com/formnet have free downloadable business form templates, including but not limited to job applications and performance review forms.
- Shred unnecessary documents. As you prepare to file 2013 taxes, empty those overstuffed filing folders and discard old and unnecessary documents in a safe, secure manner.
- Don't pay the price of new, name-brand products. Buying ink and toner cartridges from Cartridge World saves as much as 30 percent over new name-brand products. Each cartridge is backed by a 100-percent guarantee and delivery to qualified businesses is free.
- Print "green." Use both sides of a page, saving money on paper and reducing storage space needed. To further reduce pages, use free PrintEco software. Download it at www.cartridgeworld.com/printeco.
- Ask for help. Cartridge World's printing pros are always happy to help troubleshoot printer issues, and can even discuss a printing plan to help save your business hundreds . Try our online savings calculator here: http://cartridgeworld.com/calculator.aspx.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV