- Don't spend time or money creating forms. Websites such as www.entrepreneur.com/formnet have free downloadable business form templates, including but not limited to job applications and performance review forms.
- Shred unnecessary documents. As you prepare to file 2013 taxes, empty those overstuffed filing folders and discard old and unnecessary documents in a safe, secure manner.
- Don't pay the price of new, name-brand products. Buying ink and toner cartridges from Cartridge World saves as much as 30 percent over new name-brand products. Each cartridge is backed by a 100-percent guarantee and delivery to qualified businesses is free.
- Print "green." Use both sides of a page, saving money on paper and reducing storage space needed. To further reduce pages, use free PrintEco software. Download it at www.cartridgeworld.com/printeco.
- Ask for help. Cartridge World's printing pros are always happy to help troubleshoot printer issues, and can even discuss a printing plan to help save your business hundreds . Try our online savings calculator here: http://cartridgeworld.com/calculator.aspx.
Small Business Owners Buried In Paperwork Seek Relief
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts