BLUE BELL, Pa., Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Unisys Corporation (NYSE: UIS) said today that it will release its third-quarter 2013 financial results on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. Following the release, Unisys will host a conference call with the financial community from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results.
The company will offer a live, listen-only Webcast of the conference call on the Unisys Investor Web site at www.unisys.com/investor. A replay of the Webcast will be available on the Unisys Investor Web site shortly following the conference call.
About UnisysUnisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 22,500 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com.
Follow Unisys on Twitter.RELEASE NO.: 1008/9198 Unisys is a registered trademark of Unisys Corporation. Any other brand and product referenced herein is acknowledged to be a trademark or registered trademark of its respective holder.
SOURCE Unisys Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV