MILWAUKEE, Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Briggs & Stratton Corporation [NYSE:BGG] announced that William H. Reitman has been appointed to Senior Vice President and Managing Director - Europe. Bill has been with Briggs & Stratton for over 20 years, most recently serving as Sr. Vice President, Business Development and Customer Support, overseeing the Company's standby generator business as well as North America and Canadian service and distribution. "Bill's wealth of knowledge of sales, marketing, new business development and service solutions is a natural fit to head our European and Russia operations and continue to grow our business through innovation and distribution in this region", said Todd J. Teske, Chairman, President & CEO.
"As we continue to execute our strategic initiatives to grow the profitability of our business and invest our resources in innovative products, we are always evaluating how we best serve our customers," said Bill Reitman. "I look forward to listening and working with our customers to continue to create value for end users of Briggs & Stratton powered products in the marketplace." Mr. Reitman will lead these efforts through the Company's European Headquarters located in Freienbach, Switzerland.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is the world's largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Its wholly owned subsidiaries include North America's number one manufacturer of portable generators and pressure washers, and it is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of lawn and garden, turf care and other power equipment through its Simplicity®, Snapper®, Ferris®, Murray®, Branco® and Victa® brands. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on six continents. For more information, visit www.basco.com and www.briggsandstratton.com .SOURCE Briggs & Stratton Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV