To quickly generate traditional and innovative deliverables, Trimble Business Center provides intuitive close-range photogrammetry tools to efficiently extract survey grade measurements from the Trimble V10 images. The rich image data can also be later mined to satisfy new customer requests, saving time and reducing the need for revisits to the job site.
"The Trimble V10 Imaging Rover ushers in a new era for geospatial data capture—positions from pictures," said Phil Sawarynski, business area director of Imaging Solutions for Trimble's Geospatial Division. "The capability to easily integrate panoramic images into traditional datasets and take measurements from those images sets a new standard for positioning applications."
The Trimble V10 Imaging Rover is expected to be available in the first quarter of 2014 through Trimble's Geospatial Division distribution network. Trimble Access version 2013.40 and Trimble Business Center version 3.10 are expected to be available in the fourth quarter of 2013.About Trimble Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, public safety and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. For more information, visit: www.trimble.com. GTRMB SOURCE Trimble
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV