ESSEN, Germany, Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) introduced today the Trimble® RTX™ mobile app, built to serve end users across the survey, mapping and agriculture markets. Using Android smartphones and tablets, the Trimble RTX app enables the Trimble CenterPoint™ RTX post-processing service and the RangePoint™ RTX service activation portal to go mobile. The Trimble RTX app also offers a series of satellite utilities including a skyplot, information regarding satellite status, and signal-to-noise ratio graphs.
The announcement was made today at INTERGEO 2013, the world's largest conference on geodesy, geoinformatics and land management.
Powered by Trimble RTX technology, the GPS, GLONASS and QZSS enabled CenterPoint RTX post-processing service delivers better than 2 centimeter (1 inch) accuracy, and improves with larger observation files. With the Trimble RTX app, geospatial professionals using the CenterPoint RTX post-processing functionality can quickly and accurately establish their base station coordinates, reducing setup time to just minutes.
In this initial release, the CenterPoint RTX post-processing features include:
- mobile device to GNSS receiver data transfer via Bluetooth; no need for USB keys or thumb drives
- a library of global and regional coordinate systems where users can select the most appropriate system for the job
- job progress alerts
- in-app reports of processed results
- support for a variety of Trimble receivers including the Trimble R10, the Trimble R8 (Model 4), the Trimble R6 (Model 4), the Trimble NetR9™ and the Trimble NetR5
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts