- Manduka The Black Yoga Mat PRO: the dense, thick mat provides more cushioning for bones and a superior non-slip fabric finish for holding poses. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee so yogis can keep returning to the mat to improve their practice. TIP: Wet any new mat down prior to use and in between classes to create some stickiness for an improved grip.
- Manduka Yoga Cork Block: the cork is a renewable, sustainable material that provides a firmness not found in foam blocks to help support balance and form. TIP: Blocks can be used outside of yoga class to enhance body weight exercises like crunches, pushups and reps with light-weight dumb bells.
- Manduka Cotton Yoga Strap: the strap includes a redesigned buckle, making it stronger and easier to use. TIP: While popular among beginners, these straps also allow any level yogi to experience a longer, deeper pose or stretch.
- Prana Women's Roxanne Printed Legging: stand out from traditional black yoga pants with these patterned leggings. Quick drying stretch material makes these a statement-worthy addition to any wardrobe. TIP: Leave any fears behind and focus inward for a reflective and rewarding session.
Fall For Yoga Apparel And Gear At Sport Chalet
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.