The Tommy Hilfiger Group, which is wholly owned by PVH Corp. (NYSE:PVH) is pleased to announce the brand’s continued support of Breast Health International (BHI) for the seventh consecutive year, including the launch of a new limited-edition handbag. The 2013 BHI campaign reunites supermodels Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell, photographed by Patrick Demarchelier.
Proceeds of the bag’s sales will be donated to Breast Health International, a leading non-profit foundation that works to advance breast cancer research and treatment. The handbag is available in select Tommy Hilfiger stores in Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, the Asia-Pacific region and tommy.com.
“I am very proud of our annual collaborations with Breast Health International,” said Tommy Hilfiger. “Each year our limited-edition bag allows us, our fans and our customers to build awareness in a powerful way, and raise significant funds for the organization. I’ve always admired Claudia and Naomi’s unique styles, and Patrick Demarchelier is an iconic photographer; we’re honored to be working with them on this important initiative.”
“Being able to play a part in this admirable campaign means a lot to me,” said Naomi Campbell. “As my own mother has suffered from breast cancer, and I’ve seen first-hand the hardships and challenges the illness can cause. I’m a passionate supporter of breast health education, and I’m honored to be able to contribute to BHI’s amazing work.”“I’m very pleased to partner with Tommy, Naomi and Patrick to raise awareness and support for such a wonderful organization,” said Claudia Schiffer. “I hope with this campaign we can increase early awareness for early detection, and help support women and families in need.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV