70 Bolsa Avenue, Mill Valley Has Been Extensively Renovated And Is Another Noteworthy Home By GREENpads
MILL VALLEY, Calif., Oct. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- This has been a labor of love, designed by the husband and wife team of Tim Rempel and Liz Miranda to reflect a GREEN modern home that promotes a 'Healthy Lifestyle.'
"We design for ourselves with an eye for every detail – our homes have integrity and soul," said Liz Miranda.
The custom, three-bedroom plus study, three-bath home sits on more than a half acre, has extensive natural light, and exudes style and innovation. This residence offers an open floor plan featuring a magnificent great room with 12-foot ceilings, floor-to-ceiling glass, and its sleek design accentuates a seamless indoor/outdoor flow. The details are everywhere from the stainless steel and Mahogany handrails, custom Aluminum and Mahogany windows, Rimadesio Italian glass doors, to a custom Hot Rolled Steel / Mahogany fireplace surround and cabinets. This is GREENpads' first project in Mill Valley after a series of homes designed in Berkeley, San Francisco, and Sausalito.
Decker Bullock Sotheby's International Realty, the luxury real estate firm based in Marin County, California, is pleased to announce that GREENpads LLC has chosen David Grega to represent the sale of this GREEN modern Mill Valley residence. The home is on the market for $1,895,000. For more information visit www.70Bolsa.com or contact David Grega at 415.515.2218 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.SOURCE Decker Bullock Sotheby's International Realty
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV