Textainer Group Holdings Limited (NYSE:TGH) (“Textainer”), the world’s largest lessor of intermodal containers based on fleet size, today announced that it will report results for the third quarter of 2013 at 9:00 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, November 5, 2013.
Textainer will hold a conference call at 11:00 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, November 5, 2013 to discuss Textainer’s third quarter 2013 results. A webcast of the call can be accessed on Textainer’s Investor Relations web site. For callers in the U.S. the dial-in number for the conference call is 888-895-5271; for callers outside the U.S. the dial-in number for the conference call is 847-619-6547 and the call number is 35845216. An archive of the Webcast will be available one hour after the live call through November 5, 2014. To access the live Webcast or archive, please visit Textainer’s Investor Relations website at http://investor.textainer.com.
About Textainer Group Holdings LimitedTextainer Group Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries (“Textainer”) is the world's largest lessor of intermodal containers based on fleet size. The Company began operations in 1979 and as of the most recent quarter end had approximately 1.9 million containers, representing approximately 2.9 million TEU, in its owned and managed fleet. Textainer leases dry freight, refrigerated, and specialized containers. The Company is one of the largest purchasers of new containers as well as one of the largest sellers of used containers in the world. Textainer leases containers to approximately 400 shipping lines and other lessees and sells containers to more than 1,200 customers worldwide. Textainer operates via an international network of 14 regional and area offices, as well as approximately 400 independent depots. More information is available on the Company’s website at http://www.textainer.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV