- JambaGo express smoothie units are now opening in over 1,000 food courts at a major retailer across the country. The partnership represents the largest single expansion of JambaGo to date and will bring the total units to over 1,800.
- International markets for Jamba are expected to grow from four countries currently to between seven and nine by year-end 2015. The estimated potential for international stores has therefore increased from 1,000 to 1,500.
- A newly launched cost and productivity improvement program is expected to yield savings of 100-200 basis points in operating margin once fully operationalized.
- The ISIS mobile wallet that enables payment via phone is now rolling out nationally to Jamba stores. Jamba’s new loyalty program, partnering with SpendGo, is scheduled to follow in the first quarter of 2014.
- As a result of constraints on consumer spending, adverse weather in key markets and increased competition, Jamba adjusted several estimates for 2013. The Company now expects system-wide same store sales to be flat to 1%, store-level margins to be 16% to 17% and operating margin to be 1% to 2%.
- Preliminary forecasts for 2014 show solid growth with system-wide same store sales of 2% to 4%; store-level margin of 18% to 19%; operating margin of 2% to 3%; domestic and international openings of 60 to 80 new stores; and up to 1,000 new JambaGo installations.
Jamba, Inc. Provides Update On Key Business Initiatives
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.