2.Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT): Engages in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, operation, and sustainment of advanced technology systems and products in the areas of defense, space, intelligence, homeland security, and government information technology in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $39.4B, most recent closing price at $122.83.
3.Navistar International Corporation (NAV): Manufactures and sells commercial and military trucks, buses, diesel engines, recreational vehicles (RVs), and chassis, as well as provides service parts for trucks and trailers. Market cap at $3.02B, most recent closing price at $37.50.
4.Oshkosh Corporation (OSK): Designs, manufactures, and markets a range of access equipment, specialty vehicles, and vehicle bodies worldwide. Market cap at $4.31B, most recent closing price at $49.48. 5.Fluor Corporation (FLR): Provides engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance, and project management services worldwide. Market cap at $11.7B, most recent closing price at $71.89. 6.Humana Inc. (HUM): Offers various health and supplemental benefit plans in the United States. Market cap at $14.91B, most recent closing price at $94.38. 7.Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC): Provides information technology (IT) and professional services to governments and commercial enterprises. Market cap at $7.72B, most recent closing price at $51.55. (List compiled by Antonio Alfonso, a Kapitall writer. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV