- Continuing to fund the Research and Development Tax Credit to $55 million while preserving tradability of the credit for immediate capital for companies not yet profitable.
- A tax reform package that includes a phased increase of the Net Operating Loss deduction cap, a phase-down of the Corporate Net Income Tax and the continued phase out of the Capital Stock and Franchise Tax.
- DCED launched new programs to help increase first time exporters and another program to support industry consortia export efforts.
- DCED announced reductions in loan rates through June 2013– machinery and equipment, small business loans heavily used by manufacturers.
- Developing an Innovation Marketplace Portal to connect manufacturers with innovation resources, access to research and new business opportunities.
- Linking engineering university students and faculty with PA manufacturers to focus on research and new product development.
Pennsylvania Governor Corbett Announces Accomplishments In Recognition Of National Manufacturing Day
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.