Calgon Carbon Corporation (NYSE: CCC) announced today that its 2013 Analyst/Investor Day will be held on Thursday, November 7, 2013, in Phoenix, Arizona.
The event will begin at 8:30 a.m. MST with presentations by members of Calgon Carbon’s senior management team. In the afternoon, attendees will visit Scottsdale’s CAP Water Treatment plant and Calgon Carbon’s new Gila Bend reactivation facility.
Attendance is by invitation only. For more information, please click here http://www.media-server.com/m/p/nd9jantg.
The event will also be broadcast live on the internet and available
through the Investor Relations section of Calgon Carbon’s website at
The webcast will be archived for 30 days.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV