Allegion, a $2 billion global leader in the security and safety industry that will be created upon separation from Ingersoll Rand, today named six additional members of its leadership team who will guide the company to future growth and success. The leadership appointments underscore Allegion’s strong commitment to operational excellence, superior customer service and industry-leading innovation. Allegion is expected to become a standalone, publicly-traded company prior to year-end, as previously announced.
The following additional members comprise Allegion’s executive leadership team and have been elected officers of the future company:
- Timothy Eckersley, president of Commercial Americas at Ingersoll Rand, as senior vice president and president of the Americas region
- Todd Graves, vice president, engineering and technology of Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies, as vice president, engineering and technology
- Tracy Kemp, vice president, information technology for Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies and Residential Solutions, as vice president and chief information officer
- Chris Muhlenkamp, vice president, global operations and integrated supply chain at Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies, as vice president, global operations and integrated supply chain
- William Yu, president of Security Technologies, Ingersoll Rand, Asia Pacific, as senior vice president and president of the Asia Pacific region
John Stanley, vice president, finance, Europe, Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA) region, will also serve as interim EMEIA regional leader.
John Evans, current president of Residential Security Solutions at Ingersoll Rand, will remain in his role until the spinoff is complete, at which point he will remain with Ingersoll Rand. Evans will work closely with Eckersley and Allegion’s leadership team between now and the spinoff to ensure a seamless transition.“As security industry experts, these individuals are uniquely prepared to lead Allegion to success as an independent, public company. I look forward to working closely with them to create new opportunities for our employees, strengthen corporate and shareholder value and deliver a first-class experience for customers located around the world,” said Dave Petratis, chairman and CEO of Allegion. Previous leadership appointments were Patrick Shannon, senior vice president and chief financial officer, whose role has expanded to include global business development; Barbara Santoro, senior vice president, general counsel and Secretary; and Ray Lewis, senior vice president of Human Resources and Communications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV