Shutterfly Inc. (NASDAQ:SFLY), the leading manufacturer and digital retailer of high-quality personalized products and services, today announced the promotion of Dan McCormick to senior vice president and chief operating officer of Shutterfly Inc. A nine year veteran of the company, Dan was previously the senior vice president and general manager of Shutterfly Inc.
Dan McCormick, senior vice president and COO of Shutterfly Inc. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Dan is a seasoned leader and proven operator who has been my partner in growing Shutterfly into a family of premium lifestyle brands,” said Jeffrey Housenbold, president and CEO of Shutterfly Inc. “In his new role, he will scale and drive internal cross-functional teams and initiatives that are critical to expanding our market leading position and delivering innovative high quality products and services to our tens of millions of users.”
While at Shutterfly Inc., Mr. McCormick has overseen the growth and P&L of Shutterfly, Tiny Prints, Wedding Paper Divas and Treat. He has also led the successful integration of Kodak Gallery, MyPublisher, Penguin Digital, Photoccino, and ThisLife, in addition to driving the strategic planning and resource allocation processes. Mr. McCormick has also served as senior vice president and general manager of products and services, vice president and general manager of products and services, and vice president of strategy and corporate development at the company.
Prior to joining Shutterfly Inc., Mr. McCormick was director of product marketing at Network Appliance where he also held numerous senior management positions including director of corporate development and director of finance. Prior to his tenure with Network Appliance, Mr. McCormick served media, entertainment and retail clients as a senior consultant in the Strategic Services Group at Accenture.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV