NEW YORK, Oct. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Thomson Reuters expert tax analysts have compiled year-end tax tips for individuals, small businesses, corporations, and their tax advisors.
Details are available in the following press releases. For more information or to schedule interviews, contact Ruth Ann Baker at (972) 250-7438 or mailto:email@example.com.
- Year-End Tax Planning Ideas for Individual Taxpayers, Tax Planners, and Tax Preparers
- Changes in U.S. Healthcare Rules Can Affect Your 2013 Tax Bill
- New Medicare Tax Creates Withholding Problems
- Tips to Save on the New Net Investment Income Tax
- 2013 Small Business Tax Saving Ideas - Including a $475,000 Deduction That May Go Away Next Year
- Five Year-End Tax Tips for Corporations
The above are examples of the practical, insightful information available on Thomson Reuters Checkpoint, the industry-leading and award-winning online service that provides research, news, analysis, and productivity tools to tax, audit, accounting, legal, trade, and finance professionals.
Thomson Reuters Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs approximately 60,000 people and operates in over 100 countries. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges (symbol: TRI). For more information, go to www.thomsonreuters.com.SOURCE Thomson Reuters
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV