An international team of top aerospace companies designs and builds the 787. Boeing Aerostructures Australia manufactures the movable trailing edge on the wing of every Dreamliner.
Jetstar, the Qantas Group's low-cost brand, plans to introduce the 787 Dreamliner first on domestic routes and then its international network. The airline has a total of 14 787 Dreamliners on order and expects to fly an all-787 long-haul fleet by 2015.
Contacts: Wilson ChowInternational CommunicationsBoeing Commercial Airplanes+1 425-306-5921 email@example.com
Allison BoneCommunicationsBoeing Australia and South Pacific+61-468-988-737 firstname.lastname@example.orgMore information: http://www.newairplane.com/787/ Photo and caption are available here: http://boeing.mediaroom.com SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV