Bank of America Merrill Lynch has received top honors from The Banker magazine, being named Most Innovative Investment Bank of the Year 2013. The award recognizes the firm for providing innovative and creative solutions to meet complex client needs, as well as demonstrating growth in fees and market share.
In addition to Most Innovative Investment Bank 2013, the firm also received the following four accolades from The Banker:
- Most Innovative Investment Bank from North America.
- Most Innovative in Bonds.
- Most Innovative in M&A.
- Most Innovative in Climate Change & Sustainability.
Christian Meissner, head of Global Corporate and Investment Banking, noted, “This top award is an outstanding achievement for us and underscores the strength of our integrated platform, our commitment to deliver the bank for clients, and the caliber of our talent within our firm. We look forward to building on this momentum as we continue to grow and strengthen our global franchise.”
Bank of AmericaBank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We serve approximately 51 million consumer and small business relationships with approximately 5,300 retail banking offices and approximately 16,350 ATMs and award-winning online banking with 30 million active users and more than 13 million mobile users. Bank of America is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to approximately 3 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients through operations in more than 40 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV