The law firm of Wohl & Fruchter LLP is investigating possible violations of federal securities laws by officers and directors of Atossa Genetics, Inc. (Atossa) (NASDAQ: ATOS).
On October 4, 2013, Atossa announced a voluntary recall to remove its ForeCYTE Breast Health Test and the Mammary Aspiration Specimen Cytology Test (MASCT) device from the market. The recall was initiated to address concerns raised by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in a warning letter received by Atossa in February 2013 about (1) the current instructions for use (IFU); (2) certain promotional claims used to market these devices; and (3) the need for FDA clearance for certain changes made to the Nipple Aspirate Fluid (NAF) specimen collection process identified in the current IFU.
Upon the above news, ATOS shares have declined over 45% in trading on October 7, 2013.
Persons with relevant information, and ATOS shareholders with questions about this investigation, are invited to contact the attorney below, or our Firm by calling 866.833.6245.Additional information is available on our website at: http://www.wohlfruchter.com/cases/atos. About Wohl & Fruchter Wohl & Fruchter LLP represents plaintiffs in litigation arising from fraud and other fiduciary breaches by corporate managers, as well as other complex litigation matters. Please visit our website, www.wohlfruchter.com, to learn more about our Firm, or contact one of our partners. This release may be deemed to constitute attorney advertising.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV