Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:44 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
Jefferies likes Whole Foods Market (WFM) and Cramer does, too, saying, "I think the stock's going higher." WFM was unchanged at $59.09.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Tenet Healthcare (THC) to buy from hold. Cramer thinks there are a lot of shorts with the recent pop higher in hospital stocks. THC was flat at $46.21.Red Hat (RHT) missed its most recent quarter. Cramer said people have been dumping the stock, but it has a "good balance sheet." RHT fell 4.7% to $43.30. Piper Jaffray cut its price target on Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE). Cramer said the company should be using CNG fuel, not LNG fuel. CLNE dropped 12.4% to $11.38. BMO Capital Markets cut its estimates on Hewlett-Packard (HPQ). Cramer noted that Canaccord recently cut estimates on Intel (INTC), showing weakness in the PC market. HPQ was off nearly 1% to $20.75. FBR Capital Markets boosted its price target on Salesforce.com (CRM). Cramer thinks the analyst acted because the cloud business is doing better than many had thought. CRM dropped 3.9% to $50.14. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV