In trading on Monday, shares of Forest Oil Corp. (FST) crossed below their 200 day moving average of $5.49, changing hands as low as $5.29 per share. Forest Oil Corp. shares are currently trading off about 4.7% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of FST shares, versus its 200 day moving average:
Looking at the chart above, FST's low point in its 52 week range is $3.77 per share, with $9.12 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $5.47.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, FST makes up 21.02% of the First Trust ISE-Revere Natural Gas Index Fund ETF (FCG) which is trading lower by about 0.3% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV